Hi, here is the final GSoC 2015 status report for the “Further Clang integration in KDevelop” project.
1) Fixed highlighting of type aliases:
4) Added members from base classes to code completion:
5) Added protected members into code-completion:
6) Fixed code-completion items priority. Now we have items with the highest priority at the top of code-completion list.
7) Cleaned up the best matches completion group. Now it contains only the items with the exact type match.
8) Added support for the goto statement:
9) Properly parse functions with calling conventions specified:
10) Tried to handle Clang’s ElaboratedType. This only works in simplest cases. To make it work properly LibClang must be fixed. See also my patch to LibClang: [libclang] Expose the ElaboratedType
11) Improved variadic functions support:
14) Added look-ahead matching code completion (thought it’s far from being perfect, in most cases it works reasonably well).
15) Fixed class template specialization type.
16) Automatically change member access operator. (currently it only replaces ‘->’ to ‘.’)
17) Fixed auto types deduction. This still awaits a review though: [libclang] Return deduced type for auto type, not the one written in the source.
There are actually much more improvements on the kdev-clang side that I forgot to mention here, see for yourself: https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdev-clang.git